Who knew zero tail swing could be this powerful?
Show up with the wrong equipment and it can be a really long day. The ViO80-1, our largest true zero tail swing excavator, goes where bigger, clunkier machines simply can’t. You get the flexibility to work effectively against buildings or obstacles without sacrificing the power to do the job right. The 54.6-hp diesel engine comes with Yanmar’s legendary durability and fuel efficiency built right in. Couple that with unmatched operator comfort, ease of operation and simple maintenance and you’ll always have the right machine for the job.
True Zero Tail Swing
Our true zero tail swing technology means no part of the housing extends beyond the tracks. Since the entire machine operates within its tracks, you can work efficiently almost anywhere, with less damage to the machine and the worksite.
Hydraulic Quick Coupler Comes Standard
The standard hydraulic quick coupler makes changing buckets fast and easy. With the exception of fitting and removing the safety lock pin, the entire operation is performed electronically while you’re seated in the comfort of the cab. Less hassle. Less downtime. More productivity.
A Cab With Everything At Your Fingertips
The new ViO45-6A comes standard with ECO Mode, Auto-Decel Mode and backfill blade lever-controlled, 2-speed operation incorporated right into the operator’s station. Plus you get an innovative LCD monitor, showing key operating information and maintenance notification intervals.
- POWERFUL, EFFICIENT 39-HP FINAL TIER 4 YANMAR DIESEL ENGINE
- VIPPS (VIO PROGRESSIVE 3-PUMP HYDRAULIC SYSTEM)
- EASY-TO-OPERATE JOYSTICK CONTROLS WITH ARMRESTS REDUCE OPERATOR FATIGUE
- SPRING STEEL CYLINDER ROD GUARDS AND HOSE PROTECTION
- 4-PILLAR ROPS/FOPS CANOPY FOR SAFETY
- INTEGRATED BOOM LIGHT PROTECTED FROM DAMAGE
- EASY MAINTENANCE ACCESS TO EVERY MAJOR COMPONENT
- ANGLED CRAWLER FRAME REDUCES FOREIGN MATTER BUILD-UP
- TRAVELING ALARM SIGNALS WHEN MACHINE IS MOVED
- OPTIONAL ENCLOSED CAB WITH HEAT & A/C