The mini excavator ViO55-5B, reinvented by Yanmar.
- A whole line up of high performance features for professionals.
- Operation so easy it’s a joy.
- All-round comfort and convenience.
True Zero Tail Swing
• No part of the housing extends beyond the tracks.
• Allows efficient operation in tight spaces.
• Access to more jobs
• Less damage to the machine
• Less damage to the site
• Better visibility – Increased Safety
The standard equipment hydraulic coupler expands the versatility of th e VIO series by allowing a variety of bucket sizes or attachments to be used, saving the contractor the expense of bringing other machines to the job site. The YANMAR hydraulic quick coupler adapts to most bucket pin sizes and spreads, allowing the VIO to adapt to other manufacturers products
ROPS/FOPS Canopy or Cabin ROPS/FOPS Canopy protects against operator injury.
VICTAS (ViO Crawler Technology for Advanced Stability) VICTAS (ViO Crawler Technology for Advanced Stability) This Advanced Stability is due to YANMAR’s off set track technology and the results are outstanding. Due to this technology the Vio Series offer increased stability without increasing the undercarriage width and the short-pitch rubber crawler reduces vibration when traveling.