Makes you the go-to guy for the really tough jobs.
In 1993, Yanmar introduced the world’s first zero tail swing excavator. Today, the ViO45-6A turns completely within its own tracks, with the stability of a conventional excavator. So you can trench and dig in the extremely tight spaces that other excavators simply can’t get to. Add to that a new 39-hp Final Tier 4 Yanmar diesel engine that sacrifices none of the legendary power and unmatched fuel efficiency that’s been part of Yanmar’s legacy for more than 100 years, and you’ll always be the guy they call when conditions are the toughest.
True Zero Tail Swing
Our true zero tail swing technology means no part of the housing extends beyond the tracks. Since the entire machine operates within its tracks, you can work efficiently almost anywhere, with less damage to the machine and the worksite.
Hydraulic Quick Coupler Comes Standard
The standard hydraulic quick coupler makes changing buckets fast and easy. With the exception of fitting and removing the safety lock pin, the entire operation is performed electronically while you’re seated in the comfort of the cab. Less hassle. Less downtime. More productivity.
A Cab With Everything At Your Fingertips
The new ViO45-6A comes standard with ECO Mode, Auto-Decel Mode and backfill blade lever-controlled, 2-speed operation incorporated right into the operator’s station. Plus you get an innovative LCD monitor, showing key operating information and maintenance notification intervals.
- POWERFUL, EFFICIENT 39-HP FINAL TIER 4 YANMAR DIESEL ENGINE
- VIPPS (VIO PROGRESSIVE 3-PUMP HYDRAULIC SYSTEM)
- EASY-TO-OPERATE JOYSTICK CONTROLS WITH ARMRESTS REDUCE OPERATOR FATIGUE
- SPRING STEEL CYLINDER ROD GUARDS AND HOSE PROTECTION
- 4-PILLAR ROPS/FOPS CANOPY FOR SAFETY
- INTEGRATED BOOM LIGHT PROTECTED FROM DAMAGE
- EASY MAINTENANCE ACCESS TO EVERY MAJOR COMPONENT
- ANGLED CRAWLER FRAME REDUCES FOREIGN MATTER BUILD-UP
- TRAVELING ALARM SIGNALS WHEN MACHINE IS MOVED
- OPTIONAL ENCLOSED CAB WITH HEAT & A/C