Bring big machine power to small machine spaces.
Maybe you have a trench to dig along a wall, or a pipe to bury in a narrow alley, or cable to lay between cluster homes. That’s no problem for the ViO27-5B. It’s powerful 21.6-hp Yanmar diesel engine, industry-first true zero tail swing technology and deep digging depth lets you knock out tough jobs faster than ever before. And since it’s a Yanmar, your checkbook can always count on unmatched fuel efficiency.
TRUE ZERO TAIL SWING MINI-EXCAVATOR
Yanmar pioneered the first zero tail swing excavator in 1993. Today, our true zero tail swing technology means no part of the housing extends beyond the tracks. Since the entire machine operates within its tracks, you can work efficiently almost anywhere with less damage to the machine and the worksite. The standard hydraulic quick coupler makes changing buckets fast and easy. With the exception of fitting and removing the safety lock pin, the entire operation is performed electronically while you’re seated in the comfort of the cab. Less hassle. Less downtime. More productivity. The ViO27-5B comes standard with ViO Crawler Technology for Advanced Stability (VICTAS). This innovative offset track technology provides increased stability without increasing the undercarriage width. You get the balance and stability of a conventional, standard-sized machine in a mini-excavator.
- POWERFUL, EFFICIENT 21.6-HP INTERIM TIER 4 YANMAR DIESEL ENGINE
- VIPPS (VIO PROGRESSIVE 3-PUMP HYDRAULIC SYSTEM)
- EASY-TO-OPERATE JOYSTICK CONTROLS WITH ARMRESTS REDUCE OPERATOR FATIGUE
- SPRING STEEL CYLINDER ROD GUARDS AND HOSE PROTECTION
- 4-PILLAR ROPS/FOPS CANOPY FOR SAFETY
- INTEGRATED BOOM LIGHT PROTECTED FROM DAMAGE
- EASY MAINTENANCE ACCESS TO EVERY MAJOR
- ANGLED CRAWLER FRAME REDUCES FOREIGN MATTER BUILD-UP
- TRAVELING ALARM SIGNALS WHEN MACHINE IS MOVED
- OPTIONAL ENCLOSED CAB WITH HEAT & A/C