Our smallest excavator sets the standard for efficient work in confined spaces. A tenacious worker, the SV08is unfazed by housing foundations, indoor renovation, pipe-laying, landscaping and other challenges in hard-to-reach places. Adjustable width tracks let you maneuver through gaps as narrow as 2ft – 3in, and a variable undercarriage lets you work safely on slopes or steps. Plus, the powerful, 10.3-hp, interim Tier 4 engine is environmentally friendly with clean exhaust and very low noise.
Adjustable Width Tracks To Squeeze Almost Anywhere
The track width of the SV08-1A narrows to 2ft-3in (680 mm) to fit through narrow passages, and expands to 2ft-9in (840 mm) for stability while working. In addition, the super compact body features an ultra-tight turning radius of 2ft-5in (725 mm), and keeps rear overhang to just 1in (305 mm).
Easy Accessibility For Routine Maintenance
The engine is conveniently located right under the operator’s seat. Simply lift up and fold back the seat for quick, easy access to all major components. Routine maintenance is always a breeze.
The durable, foldable ROPS system helps protect the operator from injury and folds down to allow passage through spaces as tight as a standard doorway.
- POWERFUL, EFFICIENT 10.3-HP INTERIM TIER 4 YANMAR DIESEL ENGINE
- TWO-WAY CONTROL PATTERN CHANGE
- STANDARD AUXILIARY HYDRAULICS W/ PROPORTIONAL CONTROL STANDARD
- VARIABLE UNDERCARRIAGE IMPROVES STABILITY
- OPERATOR-FRIENDLY, UNCOMPLICATED LEVER CONTROLS
- COMFORTABLE OPERATOR SEAT
- COVERED BOOM CYLINDERS AND HYDRAULIC HOSES