Yanmar SV-08 Mini Excavator
The “SV” means Ultra-Tight Turning.
The turning radius in both front and rear is very minimal. This smooth, tight turning radius adds versatility on a tight work site.
There are 2 models in “SV” series, with the smallest model, SV08 (2,348lbs) and the largest model, SV100 (20,730lbs).
- Narrows to 2′ 3″ width to fit through narrow passages. Expands to 2′ 9″ for stability while working.
- The operator can easily change control lever pattern to preferred pattern for efficiency.
- Hydraulic hoses are housed under the cylinders for protection from accidental damage.
Boom cylinder and hydraulic hoses are covered for protection.
- Track rollers have an external flange which reduces the vibration during traveling.
- Large opening engine hood and removable side frame cover provide easy accesibility for maintanence.
- Maneuvers through gaps of only 2ft-4in(700mm) with a vehicle width of only 2ft-3in(680mm)(Minimum track width)
The width of the Yanmar SV08 reduces to only 2ft-3in(680mm).
- The blade hydraulic cylinder is covered by a protective shield.
- The variable undercarriage allows the left and right tracks to raise and lower independently to correct the machine’s angle on slopes or steps.
- The many easy to use features include the comfortable seat with retractable seat belt, sensitive lever controls, a footrest, and uncomplicated lever arrangement.
- Key start/stop system.