Miller Spreader Company
Since introduced in 1991, Miller MB16 power buggies have become the standard by which all other power buggies are judged.The 2″ thick solid plate steel frame provides unmatched strength and structural integrity, plus greater durability and ideal weight distribution.The lower center of gravity and weight distribution provide excellent traction.
Heavy duty semi-enclosed band brakes are designed to stop the buggy if the engine loses power or if dynamic braking is lost due to hydraulic system failure.These brakes will stop the buggy safely in wet or dry conditions, whether on a level grade or downhill.
The MB16/21 is powered by a Honda engine directly coupled to a fan cooled, variable speed hydrostatic pump.The drive components are protected from concrete buildup by a removable shroud.This shroud is louvered to keep concrete out while providing proper ventilation.The high density poly bucket is impact resistant and designed to withstand the toughest use.All hydraulic hoses are enclosed in raceways for added protection. Handling is simplified with convenient lifting points and frame notch-outs for lifting with a fork truck.
The optional handle mounted dump/return control allows the operator to keep both hands on the handle bar while dumping and returning the bucket. This is particularly useful when placing material while backing up.
- Powder-coated console with louvers
- Three (3) steering column support bearings, two (2) at the column base , one (1) at console
- Dual front and rear wheels
- Hydraulic dump (power up and down) with console- and foot-operated control or optional handle-mounted control
- Side-to-side and rear-to-front fork lift pockets
- Solid 2½ x 9½ steel frame provides unmatched strength and durability
Solid 2½ x 9½ steel frame provides unmatched strength and durability
- Foot-activated semi-enclosed band brakes with positive-lock parking brake
- SuperFlex®-filled tires eliminates flats
- Optional stake bed provides maximum flexiblity
- MB16PR meets all 12 ASMEB56.8–1993 stability and braking safety standards.
- The drive system hydraulic hoses are enclosed in a raceway for added protection
- Heavy duty components for longer life
- Easy access terminal for jump starting the motor (MB21 only)