JLG Industries, Inc.
The JLG 450A Articulating Boom Lift is used for reaching up and over machinery, equipment, and other obstacles mounted on floors, and for reaching other elevated positions not easily approached by a straight (telescopic) boom lift. The machine’s turntable may be rotated 360 degrees in either direction. The boom can be raised or lowered from vertical to below horizontal, and extended (telescoped) while the work platform remains horizontal and stable. It can be maneuvered forward or backward and steered in any direction by the operator from the work platform, even while the basket is elevated. All articulating models are driveable at full elevation and have chassis widths that provide access to narrow industrial aisleways and congested work areas.
- Easy to use proportional controls – choose from speed dial or joystick
- Easy access swing-out engine tray
- True Multiple Function Operation with the fastest time to full platform height in the class
- Low mount platform for operator convenience
- SkyPower® Package – Includes 7500W generator, power cable to platform, 1/2 in. airline to platform.
- SkyWelder® Package – Includes 250 amp Miller® welder in the platform, leads, clamp, stinger and fire extinguisher. (Requires SkyPower® Package.)
- 2 Year Extended Limited Warranty
- Operator Tool Tray
- 30 x 72 in. (0.76 x 1.83 m) Side Entry Platform
- Inward Self-Closing Swinging Gate
- 180 Degree Hydraulic Platform Rotator
- Platform Console Machine Status Light Panel*
- 110V-AC Receptacle in the Platform
- 5 Degree Tilt Alarm/Indicator Light
- Rim Protector Lug Tread Tires
- Swing-Out Engine Tray
- Gull-Wing Turntable Hoods
- 12V-DC Auxiliary Power
- Hydrostatic Drive
- Proportional Controls
- Control ADE® System
- Lifting/Tie Down Lugs
- Oscillating Axle
- Aluminum Cast Control Box
- All Motion Alarm
*Provides indicator lights at platform control console for system distress, low fuel, 5 degree tilt light, and foot switch status.