Husqvarna Construction Products
When it comes to petrol-powered cutters for work duties that demand power, with blades up to 400 mm (16″) and cutting depths up to 145 mm (6″), our Husqvarna K 950 is in a class of its own. Despite large and powerful engine, the cutter is very easy to handle and flexible to use. The K 950 has by far the best power-to-weight performance on the market.
- Reversible cutting arm for working closer to walls and the ground.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy-adjust blade guard
- The flow can be adjusted during operation and the water nozzle is optimally positioned.
- Replaceable arbor bushing
Starter cord with greater durability produces unsurpassed reliability.