Husqvarna Construction Products
K 750 has our exclusive motor technology, DualCharge, which provides an extremely powerful motor producing 3.7 kW with low emissions and impressive fuel economy. In short, a cleaner and more efficient motor. The K 750 is also fitted with a large, effective muffler, and a newly developed vibration dampening system that provides an extremely quiet and easy-to-use machine
- EasyStart ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- Reversible cutting arm for working closer to walls and the ground.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Easy-view fuel indicator displays the fuel level in the tank.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy-adjust blade guard
- The flow can be adjusted during operation and the water nozzle is optimally positioned.
- Replaceable arbor bushing
- The newly developed vibration dampening system results in lower vibrations and more comfortable operation.
- The Poly V drive belt ensures better transmission, less re-tensioning and increased service life.
- Automatic lubrication of the clutch bearing provides increased service life and more reliable operation.
- 25% lower sound level thanks to a larger muffler.
- Practical holder for the spark plug wrench by the water valve.
- Clearly-visible fuel indicator in the tank shows the fuel level.
- Vibration dampening system that reduces vibrations, below 5 m/s2, and makes operation more comfortable.
Engine Air-cooled 2 stroke engine
Power 5 hp
Cylinder displacement 4.5 cu.inch
Sound and noise
Sound level 97 dB(A)
Sound power level, LWA 113 dB(A)
ARTICLES FOR K 750
Article # Description Blade diameter Max cutting depth Weight (excl. cutting equipment)
965141901 K 750 12″ 12 inch 4 inch 20.9 lbs
965142201 K 750 14″ 14 inch 5 inch 21.5 lbs