Tamarack Industries presents the Heat King Mobile Glycol Heating System – a faster way to prepare foundation sites and cure concrete in cold weather. Heat King also saves on labor, speeds preparation and lowers energy costs by as much as 80%.
- The Heat King uses only centrifugal pumps for the field and circulation loops. Safer than positive displacement pumps, they are engineered to eliminate dangerous pressure situations.
- Two powerful 250,000 BTUH burners. Fuel oil preheaters increase efficiency and insure cold weather start up. The Heatking’s design uses two burners rather than one, which provides redundancy not found in competitors’ machines. In the likely event that one of the burners go out, the second burner can continue running, providing enough heat to save the job until both burners are running again.
- The Heat King’s trailer features a rugged uni-body design and 2 – 7000lb torsion axles for better towing. The large walk in enclosure allows vandal proof mounting of a generator as well as easy and protected access to all routine maintenance areas. All doors can be locked during operation protecting the Heat King and any tools or equipment inside from tampering or theft.
- The Heat King’s powered reel holds all 5600 feet of hose. Operation is controlled by a heavy duty CSA & UL approved foot switch leaving the hands free to control the hose.
- Precise Digital Temperature Control
The Heat King features digital temperature control and monitoring. With a touch of the button on the control panel, the Heat King’s output temperature can be changed in increments of 1 anywhere between 0 – 180 F.
- User Friendly Control Panel
All Heat King control panels feature large switches that can easily be used even with winter gloves on. Both panels have large emergency stop buttons that immediately stop all functions of the Heat King and ground fault interrupt (GFI) breakers protect the entire system.