Triangle Engineering of Arkansas, Inc.
This two-speed fan is designed to move a high volume of air. Fan barrel is constructed from a heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel and features a spiral-wound wire guard that meets OSHA requirements. Tough, 5″ rubber tread wheels and convenient handle allow for greater portability to any job location. Fan includes a grounded, 3-prong, 10-ft. conductor cord with molded plug and balanced, deep-pitch blades for maximum airflow. Durable, powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion.
- Constructed from heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Heavy-duty fan features a 360 degree tilting fan head
- Spiral-wound wire guard meets OSHA requirements
- Rubber wheels and handle for portability
- Powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion
- UL listed; USA made