The Genie® Z-30/20N Articulating Z™ Boom provides the ultimate in lifting versatility, with up, out and over positioning capabilities.
- Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised working positions, along with its 47 in (1.19 m) wide chassis, make this boom the only one with true narrow aisle access.
- The 4 ft (1.22 m) jib boom has 139º range of motion, so it can be positioned above or below horizontal
- Z-30/20N RJ has optional rotating jib that adds an industry-leading 200° of horizontal rotation.
- 180º powered platform rotation allows precise platform positioning and easy operation.
- The all-new Sep-Ex drive motors and controller provide automatic hill braking and ramp braking.
- The Sep-Ex drive system allows maximum drive performance resulting in 35% gradeability and 3.3 mph travel speed.
- The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors. This reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system.
- Compact 47 in (1.2 m) overall width
- 500 lb (227 kg) lift capacity
- Fully proportional controls
- 180º platform rotation
- Self-leveling platform
- Jib features 139º working range
- 48V DC power source
- Drive enable system
- AC wiring to platform
- Solid rubber, non-marking tires
- Hour meter
Options and Accessories
- Rotating jib, providing 200° of horizontal rotation
- Battery charge indicator
- Alarm package