• Heavy Duty, Over-sized Alternator with Separate Excitation Winding – Larger starting capacity to more easily start larger motors with variable loads.
• Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) – Faster, more responsive and stable voltage regulation for consistent power which allows the unit to power sensitive equipment.
• 120 Volt GFCI Receptacles Always Energized – No matter what voltage is selected, the convenience receptacle is available in 60Hz mode.
• Sound Attenuated, with Airflow Design – Reduction in sound level. • Frequency Switch to Run 50Hz or 60Hz – Provides flexibility for jobsite power needs.
• Fuel Filter System – Dual fuel filter system with acrylic filter housing which removes contaminants to provide enhanced protection for longer engine life.
• Electronic Governor – Maintain engine speed independent of load while providing more consistent and reliable power.
• High Capacity, Cold Start Battery – Increase cold cranking amps for easier starting capabilities in all climate conditions.
• Adjustable Coupler Channel – Allows a trailer to be towed level to the ground for ease of towing.
• 15” Tires – Longer wear and greater towing capabilities.