When it comes to efficiency and dependability, MMD Equipment’s ultra-quiet air compressors are designed for today’s demands. They’re extremely reliable — which helps reduce downtime and maintenance as well as increasing your profitability. Just as important, our superior designs meet environmental concerns and are fuel-efficient, light and well-balanced.
QUIET, HIGH-EFFICIENCY DESIGN
- Engine idles as low as 1,300 RPM – less than half the speed of competitive models – to increase fuel economy and reduce component wear.
- Noise level is as low as 63dBA at 7 meters when idling. This is substantially less noise than competitor’s machine.
- Direct-injection engine meets strict new EPA Tier 2 emission standards.
CONVENIENT ACCESS AND STORAGE
- Gull-wing style doors allow easy one-hand operation!
- Large, lockable doors with gas struts virtually lift themselves for easy access to tool storage and service components.
- NEW larger tool compartments hold 90-lb. breakers, various tools and hoses.
- Optional factory-installed hose reels (50′ and 100′) are available for self-storing air hose.
ELECTRIC FUEL PRIMER AND AIR-BLEED (EFPA) PUMP
Automatically primes and bleeds the air from the system without opening injector lines if the compressor runs out of fuel.
Reduces downtime and service calls.
EASIER, FASTER SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Engine oil and water drain to the outside of the machine.
- Hand-operated compressor oil and fuel drains (no tools required).
- New external oil/air separator filter and cartridge-type fuel filter reduce service time and cost.
- Side-by-side radiator and oil cooler are more efficient and easier to clean.
DURABLE, RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION
- Powder-coated finish and stainless steel hardware maintain their attractive appearance.
- Engine is directly coupled to the air-end by a fiber gear coupler for improved power transmission.
- Improved unloader valve and air pressure regulator feature O-rings instead of a diaphragm.