YANMAR’s Compact Wheel Loaders provide class leading lift capacities with uncommonly smooth hydraulic performance. The user-friendly design for easy operation, versatility and durability work for the customers satisfaction.
- Automatic Mode-
The machine will accelerate smoothly and change gear speed automatically.
- Fixed Speed Mode-
Machine speed is fixed at low speed mode irrespective of accelerator operation. Powerful, smooth job operation-a convenient mode for jobs in restricted areas.
- Convenient one lever F-R operation.
- A single lever operation places the bucket level on the ground, automatically. The bucket moves swiftly back to the scooping position after dumping. It makes everyone a skilled operator.
- The driving force of the machine it transmitted securely in uneven terrain through the use of rear axle oscillation. It reduces operator fatigue and helps keep operation level.
- A single lever operation for instant switching between forward and reverse. A safety lock prevents mis-operation.
- Just push on the pedal to apply the parking brake. A drag prevention mechanism prevents the machine from moving while the brake is on. The brake is released by a lever.
- Convenient Grip with mirror.
- Flasher and side combination work light.
- Comfortable suspension seat with seatbelt and reclining back.
- Two-stage step for safe mounting and dismounting.
- Backup light and buzzer for safe reversing.
- The hood opens wide. Remove the hood and floor plate to view the power line from the engine to HST transmission at a glance. It is easy to service even those usually hard to reach areas.
- A large, sturdy counter-weight guards the rear. Damage to the rear is common in loader work. The rear, including turn signals, is securely protected by a large cast iron counter-weight. It is safe, sturdy and strong.